Monday, 11 October 2010
I made this Halloween card for my friends little girl, she is 4 and absolutely mad on anything halloweeny, I used House Mouse Pumpkins and Ghosts (HMOR 1087) for the front step. And I wanted this to be fun for her with lots to look at, as she has some disabilities.
This is also for the following challenges:-
1. The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - October - More than one image
2. Simon Says Stamp - Halloween
3. Aud Sentiments - challenge # 12 - Any Halloween Sentiment
4. Allsorts - week 73 - Inspiration from a song (I went with Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett and the Cryptkickers, and did some thing really stupid, I "You Tubed" it then couldn't get the song out of my head.)
5. Lets Ink It Up - challenge # 4 - Halloween colours (the main image is a House Mouse stamp, but I have used some digi's for the background.)
It is the new challenge for this month October over at Sir Stampalot. The theme is Autumn Breezes, Buttons And Bows.
The prize for this month is:-
Hope your having a great weekend and thank you for popping by.