Monday 13 December 2010

Christmas Fairy




This week at Die Cut Dreams the theme is Fairies, I decided on a Christmas fairy as my hubby bought me this xmas fairy from e-bay, It was on a sheet with some other xmas fairies but I don't know what brand. I'm wondering if they were a magazine freebie. If you know please tell me. As you know by know there will be a nice prize up for grabs and check out the rest of the teams creations, they are magical.


This is also the following challenges:-


1. Sketch and Stash - challenge 50 - sketch (new stash, fairy stamp)


2. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 133 - Christmas Card


3. Flutterby Wednesday - #134 - Open challenge

4. Magical Monday - challenge 11 - Fairytale christmas





I would also like to tell you about our special plans for January...............over at Sir Stampalot challenge blog, when our new challenge goes live on 1st January we are also having a blog hop. We thought it would be the perfect start to the New Year and as you would expect there will be lost of prizes on offer so we hope you will all be joining in the fun.
Please grab the logo above and help us spread the word and look forward to seeing you all on 1st January.

There is also still time to enter the current challenge at Sir Stampalot, as there is still 2 weeks left. The theme is "Travel The World" and there is great inspiration over on the challenge blog too.


Thank you for looking at my blog


Have a good week, stay safe and warm


Happy crafting


Tracy x

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

pretty little card - love the traditional colours and those roses are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

brenda said...

Hi again Tracy

She's an adorable fairy and lots of lovely glitter as I would expect.

Afraid I don't know the make. I reccon she's had a busy Christmas season though as she looks like she's having a good rest.....or too much festive tipple.

B x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tracy sorry I havent seen her before, but I can see why you would like to get her, did you see C&C.?????
Chris x

Fleur said...

Tracy this beautiful, love the colours and her wings are so sparkly
Hugz fleur xXx

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Tracy, gorgeous card btw, yes these stamps were a magazine freebie from Cardmaking and papercraft October issue, they are designed by Adam Prescott,
take care,
Em.x

chris said...

Hi Tracy how gorgeous is she!, so love it . hope you are ok love chris xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
Beautiful design paper and colours and a gorgeous fairy image. This card is fantastic. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Tracy I love that bp and the image looks gorgeous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

stampinfrog said...

Hi Tracy! This fairy is so adorable...I love it!
Hugs,Connie

Tracy said...

She is adorable. I love your card.
I'll be looking forward to your blog hop

Jules said...

Hi Tracy

A lovely magical make .. .. though your fairy is starting to look like she is running out of wishes LOL!!!!

Love the ribbon flower very much.

Hope all is well with you and that you are on track for Christmas.

Love Jules xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh so gorgeous and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash this time. Hugs, Sxx

Delphine said...

This is beautiful, Tracy! Great image and papers and the roses are gorgeous! Hugs Delphine xx

Crystal said...

Tracy this is WONDERFUL Tracy!

Jayne Hayward said...

Beautifully coloured adorable image. Love the dp used and the flowers.

Thanks for joining in with us over on Magical Monday.

Jayne xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Tracy thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx