Tuesday, 1 February 2011
Say It With Flowers!
It's time for February's challenge over at Penny Black At Allsorts, and the theme is "Say It With Flowers". We are sponsored by Letraset and I have coloured my image using their Aquamarkers, so if you like to do water colouring they are so perfect for that.
This is also for the following challenges:-
1. Stampin' For The weekend- challenge # 2 - Getting warmed up ( I have used warm colours and a spring like image)
2. Crafty Catz - challenge # 67 - Flowers
3. Moving Along With The Times - challenge # 83 - spring
4. Creative Craft Challenges - Hearts & Flowers
5. Passion For Promarkers - week 85 - Inspirational Photo (I used the colours from the photo, and coloured with Aquamarkers)
Stamps - Penny Black You Are The Bestest (you can get it here at Sir Stampalot), sentiment Woodland Folk by Do Crafts, Butterflies by Polkadoodles,
Papers - Devonshire Collection by Kaisercraft (bought here at Sir Stampalot)
Colouring Mediums - Aqua Markers for colouring, distress Inks for the outside of image,
Tools - Border punch X Cut,
Embellishments - Stickles,
Hope You have a good week and thankyou for popping by my blog.