Tuesday, 29 November 2011
A Pink Christmas
Good Morning bloggers It's time for a new challenge today at Oldie But A Goodie but first I'd like to thank all those that entered the last challenge, you all made some fantastic cards for "Let It Snow", don't forget to check the main challenge blog to see if you were a winner or made the top 3.
This week is Laurie's turn to host and she would like to see 'A Christmas Card - Red & Green must not be seen' I wanted to do a card for my daughter, so pink was the colour for me to use.
Don't forget to head over to Oldie But a Goodie for all the details of this challenge, to see the super prize that is on offer to the winner and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates. Remember to be in with a chance of winning You must use a rubber stamp (not a digi) and it must be at least 6 months old.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Colour Create - challenge # 84 - Pink, White & Gold
2. MAWTT - Ribbons & Bows
3. Charisma Cardz - challenge # 46 - snowflakes
4. Lili Of The Valley - week 122 - Anything goes
5. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 140 - Anything Christmas
6. Dream Valley - challenge # 21 - Sparkle
7. Stamps 'R' Us - Emboss It
8. Creative Card Crew - Monochromatic
9. Deep Ocean - challenge 13 - "C" - (Christmas & Cute)
Stamps - LOTV, sentiment is done by computer,
Papers - Papermania,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks
Tools - Sizzix, punches, nesties, cuttlebug, embossing folder,
Embellishments - ribbon, stickles, glamour dust, brads,
Thanks for popping by my blog.