Saturday 7 January 2012

A Perfect Day


Hello everyone.
This post is because I found a little extra time to have a play this week. I love this image and I've used some embossing folders for interest, elegance and texture. love this technique its ideal for this occasion.

I hope you all are have a nice relaxing day, I've got to tell you my 5 year old Bobby is driving me nuts at the moment, he wants to make cards all the time. The only thing is i've been stamping him some of my images and as soon as my back was turned I caught him colouring with my promarkers EEEEEEK. So I have been and bought him some decent felt tips, Stabilo ones, they are nice and juicy and also look fancy too. I have told him they are Promarkers for children from Joanna Sheen, as he knows where I buy mine from.

And yes he is raiding everything else too in my craft stash, it's hard to keep him off my good stuff. But he is loving doing them and i'm loving the company too at my desk. My older two children used to craft with me and make lovely cards too when I first started to craft but then it wore off so it's nice Bobby wanting to do it now. Below is some of his cards he's made, that he insisted I put on my blog. Seems to have a thing for blue card though at the moment.



This is for the following challenges:-
1. Simon Says Stamp - New Something
2. Lili's Little Fairies - challenge # 1 - New beginnings
3. Crafty Catz - challenge 114 - A New Beginning
4. One Stop Crafts - Challenge # Bingo (Distressing inks, Pearls, Embossing)
5. Cute Card Thursday - challenge # 198 - What's New (flowers, and using embossing instead of papers).


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lili Of The Valley,
Papers - None
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Promarkers, Fleximarkers,
Tools - Embossing folders, nesties, cuttlebug,border punch,
Embellishments - ribbon, flowers, pearls, stickles,


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

21 comments:

carol said...

Hello Tracey, cute wedding card, love it...Thanks for joining in with CRAFTY CATZ. Come back soon, x carol

Squirrel x said...

Love your card hun, so gorgeous. I've got a wedding card to make for an order and was undecided what to do until I saw this image. Thank you for the inspiration hun! Wow, your Bobby is ace with the felt tips - is he going to be the new David Hockney I wonder? Hugs Sxx

brenda said...

Your card is of course lovely Tracy, but I'm afraid the star of this post is the one and only BOBBY !!

What a whiz kid he is turning into on the crafty front.

Bobby, I just blew up your cards to have a closer look and my oh my, how beautifully you have coloured them with those special children's Promarkers you Mum bought you.

I can see she is going to have to keep an eye on you as you might be taking over her DT places.

Happy days,

Blogging Brenda xxxxxxxxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Wow....he's brilliant at colouring,Tracy. Love your wedding card as well.

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card Tracey . So pretty and feminine.
Your little boy is also showing lots of talent! Fabulous cards
Lisa x

Crystal said...

AWWW What a sweet and beautiful wedding card Tracy!!! I love the softness of it, so pretty!!! AWWW your little boy is having a lot of fun wow he did such a GREAT job!!!!! SUPER CUTE!!

Fleur said...

A beautiful wedding card Tracy and looks like your little boys following in your footsteps
HUGZ Fleur xXx

DesignerDiva said...

Your card is beautiful Tracy, I love WOW and the pink distressing looks fab!
Tell Bobby that I think his cards are beautiful too - definitely a little star in the making there!
Hugs Laurie x

scrapperjulia said...

This is a beautiful wedding card! Love the embossing and the distressing and that image is super cute! Thanks for playing Bingo with us at The One Stop Craft Challenge! Tell Bobby that I love his cards, great job on them!

Tracy said...

Teehee Tracy, you are one clever momma :)
Wow, Bobby's cards are great, see where he gets his talent from :)

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Tracy - love the LOTV image. And wow what fabulous work from Bobby - a real star in the making.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just such a sweet soft card, thanks so much for joining the little fairies this week
Hugs
Jacqui xxx

Sally H said...

Fab card, Tracy, but Brenda is right! Bobby you are a little star! With such grown-up colouring and card making like that I think you could end up on TV!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Tracy and well done to Bobby for some fab cards. Thanks for joining in our first Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
Clairexx

Sue said...

Hi hun
happy new year
totally gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, beautiful design, aww bless Bobby quick hide ya crafty stash! sue,x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tracy.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Michele Spera said...

What a beautiful card!Thank you so much for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele

Curly said...

Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation ,its a fabulous interpretation of the theme this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz New Beginnings Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy wow stunning card, love your colouring and your card layout. But Ive got to confess I think your sons cards are gorgeous, well done Bobby hope to see some more sometime. hugs Shirleyxxx

Deb said...

So beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Bev said...

Such a pretty wedding card. Thanks for joining in with our first LLF challenge x