Saturday 17 May 2014

Purple Passion






















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Tracy's  turn to host and she would like to see 'Purple Passion', so just include purple on your creation and join in with us.
Here is what I did, I used my all time favourite Sarah Kay stamp, and decided to use my LOTV papers from the Timeless Victorian pad.  After using my dies I finished with pearls and stickles.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-

4 images of winners choice
http://www.apassionforstamps.blogspot.com/

Craft Fairy
http://www.craftfairy.co.uk/


Recipe:-
Stamps - Sarah Kay, sentiments LOTV,
Papers - LOTV  Timeless Victorian, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinder dies, Signature dies, 
Embellishments - stickles, pearls, ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Tracy, love the stamp and beautiful dies. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Sarah said...

Stunning card Tracy, I too love this image and you've coloured her so beautifully x

Wendy L said...

So pretty Tracy, xxx

Lynne K said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tracy! Love the pretty papers, the butterfly die, the colours and of course that lovely Sarah Kay stamp. One of my favourites too. x

brenda said...

You know I am not into cute in a big way Tracy, but this SK image is one that I really love along with a pretty LOTV fairy I have !

Beautiful card and superb colouring.

B x

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous and am loving those new LOTV papers too, oooo fabby dies too, Luv Sam x

Craftnut said...

Beautiful card for this weeks theme Tracy xx