Saturday 16 August 2014

Fairy Magic



Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Use A Stencil/Mask', well I'm going to be really honest here, I've never used one before so this was a real challenge for me.  Then when I started think I went too far, but it was an experience.  The stamps are Livinia and I don't know the make of the mask, I do know it was a freebie from a magazine.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-


This is for the following challenge:-
Simon says stamp - Summer

Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia stamps, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, 
Tools - mask, signature dies, 
Embellishments - ribbon, flowers, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love it
hugs Kate xx

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous, xxxx

Sally H said...

Wow, Tracy! That is gorgeous!