Saturday 30 May 2015

A Touch Of Vintage


















Welcome friends, it's the weekend and so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'Vintage'
Here is what I did, I used  this vintage stamp, and decided to do a three piece gift set for a special friend I clerk with at Weight Watchers.  She is 73 years old and doesn't mind anyone knowing her age as she doesn't look her age at all.  She is a very elegant lady and always looks her best, so this set is her down to a tee.

My Card :-




















My Gift Bag :-






















My Candle :-





















(The stamping on this candle is straight but from the angle I have taken the photo it looks lopsided)

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Our sponsors this time are:-
http://sandmacards.blogspot.co.uk/




My winner for last week's celebration giveaway is:-
Sandma's Handmade Cards
Please e-mail me to claim your prize


Recipe:-
Stamps - Debbi Moore, 
Papers - LOTV Father Knows Best, LOTV Beach Bliss, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks,
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinders dies, 
Embellishments - Ribbon, lace, pearls, stickles, Glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, she will love this set, so beautiful Tracy, xxx

brenda said...

You have really outdone yourself with this set Tracy, it's absolutely beautiful and as the proud owner of a 'Tracy Original' I am certain the lady will love it.

Hope you weekend is a good one and thanks for a great theme this week.

B x

AnyOldCraft said...

These are fabulous and I am sure your friend will love them :)

Mummylade said...

Wow, absolutely amazing, I'm sure your friend will be overwhelmed!

Craftnut said...

Lovely Makes Tracy x

Linby said...

What a gorgeous set, I'm sure your friend will love it, I know I would.
Lynn x

Whisper said...

Simply classy and a gorgeous set too, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

So divine gift set, beautiful and elegant;-))m