Saturday 19 September 2015

All That Glitters!






















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'Sparkle'
I made a Christmas card and covered the snow in lots of sparkle using glamour dust.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-




Recipe:-
Stamps - Stamps Happen #80243 Angels All Around,Flonz sentiment,
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Cuttlebug, Embossing folder, 
Embellishments - Ribbon, Gems, Glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

As always a super creation Tracy, like the design and the lovely traditional feel to your card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely beautiful! Xx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful Holiday card. Love the 'snow' and your coloring.

thecraftycavalier said...

So so pretty! Love the pretty scene and the pretty embossed background. Jayne x

Wendy L said...

Wow what n amazing design, gorgeous, xxx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card and a super image, love all the glitter.

Kath x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Tracy, I can't resist anything with glitter on :)

AnyOldCraft said...

Oooh I love this. So Christmassy.
I can't wait for Christmas I love it :)