Saturday 7 November 2015

Shhhhhh!........ Santa's Coming





















Good Morning and welcome, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Mervi's turn to host and she would like to see 'Ribbons & Bows'
I used a Sarah Kay Santa stamp, and decided to get my spellbinder dies out, and I love red gingham at Christmas, so my ribbon and bows is in this lovely gingham ribbon.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Our sponsors are:


 

and



Recipe:-
Stamps - Sarah Kay Santa, Flonz sentiment,
Papers - Nordic Christmas,
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs,
Tools - Grand calibur, spellbinder dies, 
Embellishments - gems, ribbon, glamour dust


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

brenda said...

I always think gingham gives a lovely feel to a card Tracy and works very nicely to carry the traditional feel of your card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love your traditional card Tracy, xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy super image but l do hope Santa is delayed as l am no where near ready x Susan x

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card Tracy! Love the Santa stamp and fun sketch!

Kathleen said...

Really lovely Santa and fab colouring, great bow and layout.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the santa and the frame
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Santa card.
luv
Debby