Saturday 5 March 2016

Happy Fairy Mother's Day






















As it's Mother's day tomorrow I made this card for my Mum, it's for a new challenge today at Allsorts, where this week is our lovely Mervi's turn to host and she would like to see 'International Women's Day'
I used my favourite LOTV stamp, She's so pretty to use and I love colouring her.  Some Stickles on her wings as my Mum loves fairies and a bit of sparkle.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-
.... and also

A pair of tickets to the NEC Spring Hobbycraft show 17th - 20th March






Recipe:-
Stamps - Lili Of The Valley ST012 Fairy On Tiptoe, 
Papers - Be Creative paper pad, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, spellbinders, 
Embellishments - gems, doily, ribbon, stickles, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet Tracy, a lovely image, xxx

Mervi said...

Totally gorgeous card for your mother;-))m

brenda said...

Lovely card and such pretty colours for your Mum Tracy. It's the only LOTV stamps I have and really like her.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful colours!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the pink and green and a really sweet image, Gorgeous ribbon and so jealous of that beautiful bow.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy and one of my fav LOTV stamps too x Susan x