Saturday 9 December 2017

Snowman & Snowflakes
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Snowflakes'

Using an old Lily Of The Valley image, which is a very cute snowman, I decided to do a bit of water colouring again with my Aqua markers.  The Glamour Dust was out for this card, I covered each snowflake in it before layering them up. I used a Cuttlebug die and embossing set for the largest snowflake, then a sizzix die and a punch for the smallest one.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is our sponsor this week:-




Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

A cute snowman Tracy and really pretty with the glittery snowflakes.

B x

Wendy L said...

A really cute image Tracy. Lovely card. Xxx

Mervi said...

Cute snowman and fabulous card;-))m

Kathleen said...

My second favourite snowman (Snowy is my first) love the card.

Kath x

Esther Asbury said...

Adorable little snowman and beautifully colored as well! Such a pretty card!
We'd be happy to have you link this up to The House That Stamps Built where the current challenge is to use glitter on your project!
You can view the link up here: http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc126-glitter

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful color combo for this cute card. Love the snowman and sparkly snowflakes!

SewPaperPaint said...

What a beautiful card design! I really love this. Hugs, Autumn

susiestacey said...

Adorable card , love the snowman Tracy.