Saturday 26 October 2019

Magical Dandelions

























Good Morning on this very wet Saturday morning, I'd like to tell you about a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Lynn's turn to host and she would like to see 'Make Your Own Background'

I started by making a background with Distress Oxides, then using a selection of Lavinia and Inkylicious stamps I built up a scene for my Twinchie fairies.  I added some fairy sparkle to the fairy dust and the dandelions.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts  for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-












Crafty Devils 


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Freya set, LAV483 Whimsical Whisps, LAV387 Meadow Grass, LAV197 Field Grass, LAV373 Fairy Dandelions, Inkylicious - Twinchies, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, Versaclair, 
Embellishments - Glamour dust, gelly roll pen, white gel pen, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

It's the same weather here Tracy, a day for stating indoors I think. Love your inky background and all the stamping, I think your Lavinia stash is growing!

B x

Wendy L said...

It is stunning Tracy, very ethereal, xxx

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful creation using these wonderful stamps. Loving your background, simply magical!

Kathleen said...

Wow Tracy, this is certainly a really stunning background with some really super images, a really lovely creation.

Kath x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Dear Tracy, I’ve just found your blog cos you commented for Allsorts ( and I’ve joined, too ❤️, hopefully may reciprocate).
I love this background, you’ve built it up skilfully well done, I need to practise mine more. I’ve a card just made and stamped overs brushos, curiously also with dandelion .. love this very much.
Thanks for popping over and for sharing, and God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Linby said...

such pretty colours you've put together, it looks fab.