Saturday 9 November 2019

Simply White




















Well it's been a really wet week, and I really feel for those here in Yorkshire effected by floods, we've been so lucky.
So on this Saturday morning there's a new challenge at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'White On White'

Ok so this is not my kind of challenge but then that's what it's all about challenging ourselves, It was so hard to refrain from putting any colour on, but once I got going and remembered last weeks card which I took the idea from for this one,I  just changed a few bits round, and it worked.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-







This week sponsor is Stamps by Chloe.



Recipe:-
Stamps - Sentiment is computer generated
Tools - Gemini Cut & Emboss folder - Bretagna, Tattered Lace Primrose Dies, Tattered Lace Embossing Folder, Xcut Botanical leaf punch, Sheena Douglass - in full bloom die - Sumptuous swirls, 
Embellishments - ribbon, pearls, 

Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

This is lovely Tracy and so elegant, very fitting for purpose. Many thanks for creating a beauty for my theme week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

It's very beautiful Tracy. Love the flowers and the sentiment font is so fitting for the occasion.

Kathleen said...

A super creation Tracy, great EF and some really gorgeous die, love the bow too, I can'y do bows for love or money.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

It is very beautiful Tracy, xxx

Linby said...

A beautiful card for a difficult time, very fitting.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous design and beautiful card;-))m