Saturday 4 July 2020

Blowing Bubbles
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Summertime'

Nothing says summer like little ones playing with bubbles in the garden. We always stocked up on bubbles for the six week holidays, Scott and Jodie would try to burst them before the dogs did, Bobby preferred the bubble guns.  So my daughter managed to surprise me with the new Distress Oxide colour Speckled Egg and I love it, so it had to go on this card with a bit of Broken China. As this stamp is from the Nostalgic range I kept it quite simple and muted.  I did the background then stamped directly on to it, then coloured the image with Distress Inks.  I added some glossy accents to the bubbles.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
Lady in Hat cling mounted rubber stamp - Chocolate Baroque
Chocolate Baroque Lady in Hat stamp


Lesley will be sharing a new and very exciting
collection of stamps on Hochanda TV on Tuesday 7th July at 10am and 3pm, these are something really different and you won't want to miss out.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Do Crafts - Nostalgia by John Byars - Blowing Bubbles, 
Colouring Mediums -  Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, 
Tools - Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Tiny Bubbles
Embellishments - Glossy Accents


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

What a sweet image Tracy and with it such special memories, I think kids small and big love bubbles - and most dogs. I know you were hankering over the new Oxide colour so it was lovely of Jodie to treat you.

B x

Mervi said...

Love the background, I forgot to shop that new colour! Great summerfun card;-))m

Kathleen said...

That is a really lovely colour and a great image, super EF too.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Super card Tracy, we all remember blowing bubbles, xxxx

Linby said...

What a super image and certainly reminds me of summers past.

Mummylade said...

Oooh, the colour is fantastic and goes so well with the Broken China.