Saturday 12 December 2020

Animals In The Snow












Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Got To Be Christmas'

I started these cards by using brayer and a Distress ink and just rollering some colour on to the centre of my card, then to tone it down and give it a misty/snowy look I went over with an Oxide.  I masked a moon, and stamped my trees, hares and stag.  I added glitter for sparkle and a sentiment.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-







Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavnina - reindeer large, fairy fir tree 2, fairy fir tree, wild hares set small, 
Colouring Mediums - Versafine Clair, Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, 
Tools -  Inkylicious moon mask, 
Embellishments - Lavinia moon dust - Holographic, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW Tracy, your cards are so beautiful, fantastic art.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

brenda said...

Such effective designs Tracy, I see you have some of the Lavinia moondust, doesn't it sparkle beautifully.
B x

Ellibelle said...

Loving these winter scenes, such gorgeous cards!

Linby said...

These are so lovely. thanks for the tip about using the oxide, must try that.

Kathleen said...

Two really super cards Tracy, great backgrounds and lovely images and colours.

Kath x

Mrs.B said...

Lovely cards Tracy, love the frosty backgrounds.
Avril xx

Wendy L said...

They look wonderful Tracy, xxx