Sunday 16 January 2022

Teeny Weeny Meadow Arrangements

  


Hello again, I'm here to share with you some more creations made for the December's shows at The Craft Store for Chocolate Baroque.  
For the first one using Teeny Weeny Meadow stamp set, I created a circle of subtle colour as a base for the stamps.  I stamped different leaves/foliage stamps in different colours creating a Wreath.  I added red berries with a Gelly Glaze pen.  I stamped a sentiment from the Holly Script set, into the centre of the wreath.  Then I matted and layered in contrasting colours.

I thought a nice snowy, frosty scene for my second creation to show the stamps versatility and that they can be used foe all seasons.  So I started by stamping the house from Patchwork Landscape, and colouring it in blue tones, I then stamped the Teeny Weeny Meadow stamps in the foreground in blues and white embossing powder for that frosty and snowy effect. Using a hill mask I created some snowy hills, and with embossing powder I created snow on the house and trees.  I added glitter for some frosty sparkle to finish off.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Chocolate Baroque - Teeny Weeny MeadowPatchwork LandscapeHolly Script
Colouring Mediums -  Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Versafine Clair, 
Tools - embossing powder, Versafine Mark, Hill mask, 
Embellishments -  Gelly glaze pen, glitter, 

Happy crafting
Tracy x

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you x

Pauline C said...

Two beautiful cards Tracy. Love the cool tranquility of your snowy scene
Pauline x

Birgit said...

Both cards are just beautiful in their simplicity and peacefulness. I love how you demonstrated the versatility of these stamps.

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful creations, Tracy! My favorite is the snowy scene! Love how you added the foliage in the foreground!