Monday 25 April 2011

LOTV Wedding


I hope everyone has had a good Easter, we a fabulous day as we spent it at Chester Zoo. For anyone who is a regular at my blog will know how much my sons love animals and Bobby thinks Chester zoo is far better than Blackpool Zoo. We borrowed my dads Video Recorder and took loads of film, so Bobby will sit quietly watching it over and over. The best Easter we've had.

Now enough of that, the challenge for this week over at Die Cut Dreams is "WEDDING", I have used LOTV image that I won on Elaine's blog in one of her very generous candies. Do pop over as there is a fab prize up for grabs, and as always the DT have gorgeous creations to inspire you.


This is also for the following challenges:-
1. Fab 'N' Funky - challenge # 69 - Here Comes The Bride
2. ABC Challenge - S is for Sparkle (I have gems, pearls and stickles down the edge of the brides veil, but it's not really showing.)
3. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 148 - Lets Celebrate
4. Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 44 - Wedding
5. Stampin For The Weekend - challenge # 8 - Wedding

Thank you for popping by, and I hope you have a good week.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

19 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a lovely Easter,Tracy....and a beautiful card today.

nicolet said...

What a lovely weddingcard!!
Hugs Nicolet

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,gorgeous card just love that image,and just adore that ribbon,hugs cherylx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh what a pretty card - love the die cut trellis frame
Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunning, loving the colours and a fab images too hugs pops x

Mervi said...

Hi Tracy,
lovely card,
hugs;-))m

Mummylade said...

this is so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tracy, have a great Easter.
Chris x

chris said...

hiya Tracy wow I love this its so very special, love the flowers, its so pretty. hugs chris xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tracy

I do like lotv images. You have coloured this one beautifully. Glad to hear you enjoyed the zoo - we will be going in Late July hopefully.

Hugs Ali x

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy! I love it. Those LOTV stamps are beautiful, and I love your trellis frame.

Tracy said...

Such a lovely card, yet again.
This is so pretty. You have such an eye for detail on your cards.

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Tracy, what an adorable image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Tracy

A wonderful card.

Love the image and your gorgeous backing papers.

Your ribbon and lace set everything off beautifully.

I hope you had a good Easter break.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Tracy what a cute image and the design is awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy what a gorgeous card and I love that LOV image its got so much feeling in it, and youve done a beautiful job of creating a fabulos card. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Sue B said...

Hi Tracy, glad you enjoyed Easter and your trip to the zoo sounds great fun! This is a beautiful card. I love the colouring on image, it's really soft and perfect with the white and pale pink. And I really love that ribbon !!!!

Sue xx

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Tracy, I love the soft colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
x