Monday, 25 April 2011
I hope everyone has had a good Easter, we a fabulous day as we spent it at Chester Zoo. For anyone who is a regular at my blog will know how much my sons love animals and Bobby thinks Chester zoo is far better than Blackpool Zoo. We borrowed my dads Video Recorder and took loads of film, so Bobby will sit quietly watching it over and over. The best Easter we've had.
Now enough of that, the challenge for this week over at Die Cut Dreams is "WEDDING", I have used LOTV image that I won on Elaine's blog in one of her very generous candies. Do pop over as there is a fab prize up for grabs, and as always the DT have gorgeous creations to inspire you.
This is also for the following challenges:-
1. Fab 'N' Funky - challenge # 69 - Here Comes The Bride
2. ABC Challenge - S is for Sparkle (I have gems, pearls and stickles down the edge of the brides veil, but it's not really showing.)
3. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 148 - Lets Celebrate
4. Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 44 - Wedding
5. Stampin For The Weekend - challenge # 8 - Wedding
Thank you for popping by, and I hope you have a good week.