Tuesday, 19 April 2011
Cupcakes And Bunting
When I saw the theme for this week over at Oldie But A Goodie, chosen by our lovely Lisa Jane I had to choose this image. The theme is "Fit For A Queen/Princess", and as the Queens birthday is coming up too. This image and the bunting just screamed out 1977 The Silver Jubilee and street parties to me and that is what my easel card is based on.
The image is embossed and then coloured with Promarkers, my shading is getting a bit better with these now and I have found if the image is embossed, my promarkers don't bleed out of the lines. My images were a RAK from my friend Bx but The Molly Blooms image and Bunting can be found HERE at Sir Stampalot. She is from the Summer 2010 collection and so she's older than 6 months old which is one of our requirements at Oldie But A Goodie, we also don't accept Digis. We are sponsored by Die Cut Dreams this week and Susie always gives good prizes, so pop on over and have a look at the rest of the DT creations and join in the challenge too.
Now if I haven't been by your blog over Friday/Saturday, i'm so sorry but for some reason Blogger had decided to freeze me out of leaving comments. He can be so naughty sometimes, and quite infuriating too.
This also for the following challenges:-
1. Fab 'N' Funky - challenge # 68 - All spotty & Dotty
2. Totally Papercrafts - challenge # 62 - SpringTime
3. Creative Craft Challenge - Embossing (my image is embossed with clear embossing powder)
4. Truly Scrumptious - challenge 55 - Vintage (I have distressed all the edges and it's set in 1977)
5. Cupcake Crafts - #138 - Lots Of Layers
Thank you for popping by my blog, I hope you have a good week.