I printed out the e-mail and had a play with my aquamarkers and inks, made a mess a few times and then did a good one so turned it into a card for someone's order. I used Stormy Skies Distress Inks and I don't have a nice green like Bundles Sage, I only have Peeled Paint which is too dark, so I used the celery Aquamarker. This is one of my first attempts, crap isn't it LOL! But Brenda told me not to throw it away, as she said the beauty about doing this I can add or take colour away with this technique.
But then I managed a really nice one, so I stamped my image on it and painted my image with Distress inks. I was really worried that the backgound would contaminate the colours, but it didn't.
So then this is the finished card, yes it's like one I did during the week but someone saw my other and asked me to make a similar one. What a difference to what I normally do, which is distress around the outside with Distress inks.
Thank you so much Brenda, your e-mail encouraged me to try and have a go.