Hello, it's Monday again, it comes round so quickly. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend. It is time for a reminder for our theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, this
time it was our lovely Heather's turn to choose the theme and she chose "Wings" - Use something on your creation that has wings, it could be birds, ladybirds or even butterflies. I decided to use, Birdie Doctor HMJR1055, I used some distress inks on this around the paper, and to colour my butterfly. But my main image was coloured with Promarkers.
Of course you must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie to join in.
Our Sponsors this time are:-
$25 Gift certificate
H M STAMPS is giving away a $10 Gift Certificate to One Lucky Winner.
£10 Gift Voucher
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Card Makin' Mama's- Green
2. Paper crafting journey - Bingo - top line (Lace, Gems, Sentiment)
3. Diva's By design. - Anything Goes
4. Heck of A Challenge - Spring, Butterflies & pearls
5. No Matter Which - challenge #7 - Anything goes
6. Challenges 4 Everbody - challenge #15 - Anything Goes
7. By The Cute & Girly - March - Favourite Things (I love House Mouse stamps and my sizzix die and stamp flower set)
Stamps - HMJR1055 Birdie Doctor, flonz butterflies,
Papers - Daisy & Dandelion,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, memento inks, distress inks,
Tools - Sizzix dies, Crealies swirls, cuttlebug,
Embellishments - gems/pearls, stickles, ribbon, lace
Thank you for popping by my blog.