Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'For A Lady', so that can be something for Mother's day or a friend etc.............. It's up to you.
Here is what I used, I used a kraftin' Kimmie stamp, I just love these fairies, and decided to use a die cut to stamp it on that I got from the Die Cut Dreams shop before it closed. I've made this for my Mum, she loves fairies.
Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, here are the prizes up for grabs:-
Now for our sponsors this week, we are kindly sponsored by:-
They are giving a $10 store voucher to another lucky winner
And to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Simon says Stamp - Anything Goes
2. Crafts & Me - challenge # 122 - Dies or Punches
3. I ♥ Promarkers - challenge # 157 - Lace/Pearls (I chose pearls)
4. Fab 'N' Funky - challenge # 160 - Pastel Colours
5 MAWTT - Lovely Ladies
6. Stampin' For The Weekend - Use Lace
7. One Stop Crafts - challenge 218 - Mother's Day
8. 2 Sisters Challenge - challenge # 133 - Fairy tales/Fantasy
Stamps - Kraftin' Kimmie Ophelia, Flonz butterfly stamp,
Papers - Helz Cuppleditch,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Embellishments - lace, stickles, ribbon,
Thanks for popping by my blog.