Saturday, 23 March 2013
Glamour & Glitz
Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Tracy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Deco Delights', so that's 1920's glamour and Glitz. Think I might have gone a little overboard with this one, I love Art Deco and once I'd started I couldn't stop. This turned out totally different to how I had planned it. The lovely Brenda cut me some birdcages and keys to have a go with and then it all spiralled from there.
Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.
Here are the prizes on offer:-
£15 on line spend
5 images of winners choice
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Passion for Promarkers - week 190 - Butterflies
2. Addicted To Stamps - challenge # 37 - Make Your Mark (use markers)
3. Charisma cardz - challenge # 11 - Die cuts
4. Crafty catz - #175 - Sparkle With A Bow
5. Sweet stampin' - Lots Of layers
6. Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or lace
Stamps - Papermania magazine freebie, Bizzy Becs ticket, Flonz butterflies,
Papers - From scrap box,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Nesties, Cuttlebug, Birdcage, key,
Embellishments - ribbon, stickles, feathers, flowers, gems,
Thanks for popping by my blog.