Monday 28 April 2014

Bobby Bronco


















Hello, it's Monday again, it comes round so quickly. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend.

And  for my Design piece for Prickley Pear, there's lots more to see over on the Prickley Pear blog and lots of gorgeous stamps and dies over on their shop here:-http://www.prickleypear.com/










So for my creation I used:-
Some papers from My Minds eye - Stella & Rose, distressed them with TH inks.  I stamped Bobby Bronco and coloured with Spectrum Noir.  The stamps I used can be found below:-

http://www.prickleypear.com/howdy-partner-stacked-red-rubber-stamp/
http://www.prickleypear.com/bobby-bronco-red-rubber-stamp/


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy

11 comments:

brenda said...

Great card Tracy, the star makes the perfect wild west embellishment.

B x

Squirrel x said...

I'm sure health and safety would have a word about this but he certainly looks as if he is having a fun time! Hugs xx

Maureen R said...

So cute! Perfect for a little boy. I love it! Nice use of the pastel colors, I never would have thought of it!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Great little boy card Tracy!

Claire said...

Fab card hun, lovely image and layout makes a great card for any male. Hugs, Claire x

stampingbowd said...

Super cute! I love the star! I wish I had thought of it, I could have played along with a challenge at SCS last week! :) I love your soft and sweet Bobby Bronco!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, great fun image x Susan x

Michelle Pearson said...

So soft and simply adorable...I love your presentation! :)

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great boy's card and is the image named after your son Bobby ?, Luv Sam x

Rene' said...

Your card is simply sweet Tracy!!

Rosmarie said...

So cute and perfect for a little boy!
I'm sorry to reply so late Tracy, but the circumstances have not been very good lately!
Despite the delay, I want to say thank you for your nice comment, and how much I appreciated!
Have a wonderful May 1
Rosi x