Friday, 18 April 2014
Make A Wish
This is my Mid way creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Blossoms & Blooms' So you can use any image for this challenge, just add flowers. I used Penny Black's Cheesecake Wish image, I stuck to a basic colour pallete of Green, Kraft and Beige.
We have prizes from Penny Black, PPR Papercrafts, Flonz, Nicecrane. Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your Penny Black stamps out isn't it!!!!!!
Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.
Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Crafting When We Can - challenge - 67 - Ribbons/twine/washi (I used ribbon)
2. Die cut diva's - challenge # 161 - Bingo (glitter, pastel colours, flowers)
3. Passion For Promarkers - week 243 - All Creatures Great & Small
4. Simon says stamping - Animal antics
5. Addicted To Stamps - challenge # 91 - Anything Goes
6. Crafting For All seasons - challenge # 75 - Ribbons & Lace
Stamps - LOTV Times To Treasure, Penny Black 3976K Acrobat, Flonz Sentiment & Butterfly,
Papers - LOTV Raspberry Road Antebellum, Dovecraft Garden Party,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, distress inks,
Tools - Grand Calibur, Marianne dies, CC Designs, Signature dies, Crealies dies,
Embellishments - Ribbon, gems, Iced Gems,
Thank you for popping by my blog.