Monday 18 April 2016

A Garden Visit
























Here is my midway challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Birthdays'
I love this little hedgehog from Penny Black, he's so cute looking down at the snail as if he's surprised at his visitor.  I decided to distress my papers before layering.  I used one of my Marianne dies which I must add is my favourite, the fence die.  Added some flowers and butterflies and to complete a Birthday banner.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Crafty Ribbons, Be Creative, and Stix 2, Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.



Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black 1446J Garden Visit,  Forever Friends - The Good Life - sentiment,
Papers - LOTV Country Lady,
Colouring Medium - Distress Inks, Spe ctrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Cuttlebug, TH Tattered Floral and Flourish dies, Marianne dies, flower punch, butterfly punch, 
Embellishments - pearls, 

Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

You have created a lovely garden scene with the sweet PB image, fence and flowers Tracy.

B x

Shirley said...

Before I read Brenda's comment I was going to say the exact same thing. It is a gorgeous and cute card Tracy and I too love the scene you have made. I also love the cute little flowers on the fence.

Shirley

Mervi said...

It's a really cute image, and your colouring is brilliant, lovely card;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute hedgehog image and loving all the great details you added!

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a cutie, Luv Sam x

Kathleen said...

Sweet image and and a fabulous card, love the layers and the fence.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

aww, such a cute hedgie in the garden scene with all those pretty flowers!

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, love this, and the vintage feel is perfect for a hedgie. Gorgeous xx