Saturday 2 April 2016

Does My Bum Look Big In This?






















Good Morning everyone,  It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week Brenda is hosting and the theme is 'April Fools/Humerous'
I struggled at first to find a stamp for this theme, then looked through everything and found a set by Acid Drops & Whatnots, now I don't know where they've come from or how I got them but they just about saved my skin for this challenge.  After using the patterned mirror card I kept it simple, as it is so nice, I didn't want to hide it.  I did add some glamour dust to her hat, shoes and the behind part of her costume for a bit of sparkle but it isn't showing very well.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-

Recipe:-
Stamps - Acid Drops & Whatnots,
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs,
Embellishments - satin roses, ribbon, glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

brenda said...

A clever card Tracy, the focal image has a feel of elegance and the sentiment goes so well for the theme, raises a smile but still classy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

This is fab Tracy, xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and funny card, great sentiment, lol. There's a cat image saying " click for photos" all over your posts, do you see it?

Kathleen said...

I am getting that image of the cat too.
Love the card and the sentiment, made me smile as I think my bum looks big in everything. Great colours and design.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, I like the fun image
Kevin xx