Saturday 9 April 2016

Sweet Pea



Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Tracy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Purple Passion'
I love Sweet Peas and my Dad always used pick me a bunch for my kitchen when he grew them, so I chose this stamp from A Passion for Stamps.  I really wanted the Sweet Pea to stand out, so kept the rest of the card quite simple, I've done this style before on a card where I cut little tiles then inked them and stamped letters on

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-





Recipe:-
Stamps - Sweet Pea by A Passion for Stamps, Dovecraft alphabet, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers, distress inks
Tools - grand calibur, spellbinders dies, embossing folders, butterfly punch, 
Embellishments - ribbon, stickles, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Mervi said...

Totally sweet image and lovely card.
...and no cat,lol.
Happy weekend;-))m

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty flowers and colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, love the delicate shades and the love image, great EF too.

Kath x

Mummylade said...

I love how you've coloured the image!

Ellibelle said...

This is so pretty! Love the embossing and the delicate stamp is gorgeous!

brenda said...

Just catching up after our few days away and popping in to say it's a super card for this weeks theme Tracy, love Sweet Peas.

B x

brenda said...

Just catching up after our few days away and popping in to say it's a super card for this weeks theme Tracy, love Sweet Peas.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the sweet pea and the frame
Kevin xx