Monday, 14 October 2013
Halloween Treat Bags
Hello lovely blogging friends. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend.
It is time for me to remind you of the theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, this time it was Lori's turn to choose the theme and she chose "Pumpkins" - Use something on your creation that is inspired by pumpkins. I have only got one Halloween stamp so had to think outside the box again with this, I decided to do a treat bags, I have ne use for Halloween cards.
Of course you must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie to join in.
We are sponsored by
Simon Says Stamp
Di’s digi Downloads
$10 Gift Voucher
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Paper crafting Journey - Halloween Colours
2. Simon Says - Use A Rubber Stamp
3. Creative Inspiration Wednesday - challenge 235 - Happy Haunting
4. MAWTT - Spooktastic Times
5. Scribble & Scrap - #3 - Anything Goes
6. Sweet Stampin' - Halloween
7. Crafty Catz - #202 - Halloween
Stamps - HMD1018 Trick Or Cheese, Daisy & Dandelion Halloween set,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Nesties, Grand Calibur,
Thank you for popping by my blog.