Saturday 26 October 2013

Oh Christmas Tree






















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Treemendous'
Here is what I did, I used this gorgeous House Mouse stamp, it's so sweet, the little critters warming up around the tree light,  and decided to use my Nitwit Christrmas papers, and some die cut trees.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-




 Yours and Mine Paper Crafts 














DigiDarla with Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice


Recipe:-
Stamps - house Mouse JSHM034 trio of stockings, Flonz Sentiment,
Papers - Nitwit Christmas, 
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Grand calibur, Nesties,
Embellishments - Ribbon, stickles, Trees, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

11 comments:

Sally H said...

That is gorgeous, Tracy! LOVE it! This challenge sounds right up my street, lol!

brenda said...

A perfect creation for my theme this week Tracy, thanks so much.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, so cute.
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so darn cute Tracy. I am a new follower. Although I think I followed you before but lost you somehow.

.Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Such a cute festive card Tracy, I love the image and design x

catherine said...

This is fabulous Tracy and I do love this image of those cute mice!.
x catherine

Debs said...

Totally adorable card Tracy - love the fabulous image and great LO
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Craftnut said...

House mouse loveliness Tracy xx

Ellibelle said...

What a sweet card, adorable image!

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Tracy, I love the adorable mouse image and layout.

America said...

Oh my this is just gorgeous. I love how youve colored this Sweet House-Mouse image. Great GOLDEN bow. FAB design.