Saturday 12 January 2019

Becoming A Teenager
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is Kath's theme and she would like to see 'Milestones', so birthdays with numbers.

So it is my son's 13th Birthday on Thursday 17th January, and he loves football and rugby so I made him a Rugby card in the Leeds Rhino's colours.  A simple card as I've not got my mo-jo back yet, I coloured it with Distress Inks, some new colours I got that I'm trying out.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-




Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Tracy!
Sending you snowy and sunny greetings;-))m

Wendy L said...

Perfect for a footy and rugby fan, would suit my John except he is not 13, xxxx

Ellibelle said...

It's a beautiful card Tracy, love the colors and the image is so perfect for the occasion!

Linby said...

It looks great and so personal for him too.
hugs L x

brenda said...

A superb card for Bobby and a colour palette I love Tracy (not that Rugby is my thing mind you -too much mud), might only be one card, but little steps are good. Sure Bobby will really apprefciate your efforts.

B x