Saturday 2 March 2019

Spring Has Sprung!
























Hello blogging friends, I know I have not been around for a while due to bereavement, but I'm trying to do bits to get back into crafting again. So it's Saturday morning and that means It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'Seasons - Which Is Your Favourite'  We would like to see a Season on your creations, but you must state which season you have chosen.

My favourite Season is Spring, I love Winter too but used spring for my card.  I've been buying Tulips and I'm loving the assortment of colours you can get, so I used Tulips for this card. The sentiment tags are stamped in purple, but looks dark on the photo, it's a new ink to me I got as a gift, so thought I'd try it out, I love it, it's Versafine Claire in Monarch.  And the pearls started of as white and I coloured them to match my card using Spectrum Noir markers.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-




Recipe:-
Stamps - Funstamps - F-M103 - Simple Tulips,
Papers - Crafters Companion - Butterfly Garden, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Versafine Claire,
Tools - Spellbinder dies, 
Embellishments - Pearls, ribbon,


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

brenda said...

Purple and yellow go so well together Tracy and make for a perfect Spring creation, as you know one of my favourite seasons as well so a theme I have really enjoyed creating for. Lovely to have you as out host this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Tracy, love the intensive colours yellow and lilacs together;-))m

Wendy L said...

It is a super card Tracy. I love all seasons and can't pick a fave. Love to you xxxx

Ellibelle said...

It's a beautiful card Tracy, I love this color combo! The tulips are gorgeous!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

So lovely to see you crafting again Tracy. I love your card as I always associate Spring with Tulips and Daffodils. Great layout too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Kathleen said...

Really super colours on this lovely card Tracy, the lovely subtle background really make the great image stand out.
Thanks for the challenge and lovely to have you back even if it is not yet permanent.
Take care.

Kath x

Dora said...

Beautiful colouring. Beautiful card too

Linby said...

So very spring - love the colours.

Sally H said...

What beautiful tulips! Gorgeous card, Tracy x