Monday 18 March 2019

Rainbow Wishes
























At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Over The Rainbow' So this can be something inspired by the colours of the rainbow or by the song.  For my rainbow colours I used Distress Inks, then used Indigo Blu stamps.added some Glamour dust for the butterfly wings.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up, I kept this card really simple so I didn't loose the colours of the ink.  This is not my usual style but my good friend B sent me some very good card to use with my inks and it's worked a treat.  So all this time I thought I couldn't get it right it's all been down to the card I have used.  Thank you Brenda, I've enjoyed getting inky.

This months prize is a Lucky Dip of Dies

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Indigo Blu, Stampin Up,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, 
Embellishments -Glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

It looks stunning Tracy. I do like doing back grounds and getting messy
Xxxx

brenda said...

Your really 'in there' with your inkiness Tracy and this is another super background, beautifully blended and a lovely backdrop for your stamping and those sparkly Butterflies.

B x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Tracy. You made a beautiful background for the stamps. Stylish! Marlies x

Joan said...

Such a pretty card Tracy, the background is perfect for the silhouette flowers


Joan x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous card Tracy and I love how you've used a band of colour through the middle of your card as you sentiment stands out beautifully against the white card. Your butterflies look really pretty too x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, the rainbow background is lovely with the black stamping and sparkly butterflies.
Avril x

Kathleen said...

A really gorgeous background Tracy and I love all you super images stamped in black.

Kath x

Dora said...

Beautiful how you put the colours on the card. Beautiful card.


I have read your memory about your son. So pretty to read. Lovely pictures.
Especially the pictures with the pets. So sweet. He loved the animals. Sensitive son.( I think) What a loss. Thank you for this page.