Saturday 13 April 2019

Wild Poppies
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Blossoms, Butterflies or Bugs'
Here is what I did, I used an Inkylicious stamp called field Poppy, and decided to make a background using my new Distress Oxide inks.  They are new to me and I have just started to play with them and enjoy the effectives I'm getting. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs.  Kept the card simple to show the background and image to it's best.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-

A £15 Voucher from The Paperbox 




Recipe:-
Stamps - Inkylicious - Field Poppy, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Oxides, versa fine,
Tools - white gel pen, embossing powder clear, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Just beautiful Tracy, loving the Poppies but also the great inky background you have created with your Oxides and DI's, makes for a really striking creation. Thanks so much for creating such a lovely card for my theme week.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wowza! I love this card Tracy and the way that you've coloured and shaded the Poppy. Your colours are magnificent and your background is fabulous too. I love everything about it. Wishing you a happy weekend x

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, I love the way you've coloured those poppies - stunning! Lovely background, too - I hope you enjoy getting to grips with the lovely Oxides - beware! They're highly addictive, lol ;-) But SO much fun :-)
Cath x

Ellibelle said...

It is absolutely beautiful, Tracy. What a stunning background you created with the oxides! And loving that poppy stamp!

Kim said...

beautiful card and love those poppies
Kim x

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous background and the super colours you have chosen for the lovely image makes it really stand out with out taking anything away from the background.

Kath x

Sally H said...

This is gorgeous, Tracy! I love the colours, and the background is wonderful. Oxides are so much fun x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Tracy. You made a beautiful background for the lovely poppies. Marlies

Mervi said...

Gorgeous background, love the oxides. Beautiful poppy card.
Enjoy the weekend;-))m

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Tracy, lovely colours, xxxx

Linby said...

Stunning work, love it.

Mummylade said...

What an amazing image, and the corners are a perfect match!