Saturday 27 April 2019

Roaring 20's
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is Mervi turn to host and she would like to see 'Mother's Day/Feminine'

I have made a Mother's Day card for my Mum, she loves Art Deco so I used Crafters Companion's Roaring 20's range, I got the full set for Christmas and this is the first time I have inked them up.  The papers are from the same range and the butterfly and corner stamp are all from the set too.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

The prize on offer is Woodware stamps

  Image result for woodware hugs and kisses stamp


Recipe:-
Stamps - Crafters ompanion - Roaring 20's - Vintage Chic & All That Jazz 
Papers - Crafters Companion - Vintage chic
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks
Tools - Grand Calibur, Tattered Lace Fleurs dies - Primrose, 
Embellishments - pearls, liquid pearls, lace,


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

It looks super Tracy, I bet she loved it, xxxx

brenda said...

What a gorgeous card for your Mum Tracy, the touces of blue and lilac work really well with the sepia colours. I'm also a fan of Art Deco and especially the fashion from that era.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really super creation Tracy, a really super image and the background and flower display are fabulous.

Kath x

Linby said...

I love Art Deco too - I bet your Mum loved this fabulous card.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous art deco style, beautiful card;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card Tracy. Wonderful details and gorgeous image!