Saturday 20 July 2019

Time For Tea
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Charms'

So I was looking through my charms for one to use for this challenge, I came across this cute cup and saucer and it brought this LOTV stamp to mind.  I love using this image and love colouring it even more.  I do usually colour this one with Spectrum Noirs but decided to do some water colouring instead.  I love the effect and just for a bit of added interest I used glossy accents on the tea service.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-


And our lovely sponsor is:-

Sizzix


Recipe:-
Stamps - LOTV - Coffee Break - ST130, 
Papers - Craft Sensations - Vintage Romance, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, 
Tools - Signature dies - SD042 - Butterfly Florist, 
Embellishments - charm, ribbon, pearls, glossy accents, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully coordinated with the perfect charm to match the image Tracy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

So pretty Tracy and the tea cup charm so cute, xxxx

Ellibelle said...

An adorable card Tracy, with the sweet image and butterflies. Super cute charm too!

Kathleen said...

Lovely image and great choice of colours and super colouring, love the subtle background and a really great design.

Kath x

Mummylade said...

Such wonderful colouring!

Linby said...

That's one of my fave LOTV images. You've made such a pretty card and your charm looks great.

Mervi said...

Lovely and pretty card;-))m

America said...

What an adorable card. Love the butterflies and colors and that charm for a finishing embellishment .