Saturday 27 July 2019

Puttin' On The Ritz
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts. And this challenge will run for two weeks.
This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Buttons & Bows'

When I saw the theme my first thought was a baby card, then I wondered if I could do elegant, so out came my Roaring 20's stamps, I wanted to use my papers but sometimes the matching papers get a bit busy, so this layout allows me to use the papers without them taking over.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is our prize and sponsor:-




Recipe:-
Stamps - Crafters Companion - The Ritz
Papers - Crafters Companion - Roaring Twenties, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Embellishments - Glamour dust, ribbon, buttons, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Classy lady Tracy, gorgeous card, xxxx

Kathleen said...

Funny but before I read your description, my first thought was "what an elegant card" and then I read your words, bo on the same planet here. A really lovely image and I love the paper border. Great design too.
Thank you.

Kath x

brenda said...

You've done elegant beautifully Tracy, love a bit of Art Deco.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful design and classy card;-))m

Linby said...

Love art deco - never thought of it for this theme doh! Your card is lovely.

America said...

Hi Tracy! I love the roaring 20's theme and the vibrant happy colors. Fabulous card design! So happy to see you crafting again my friend. :)