Sunday 4 August 2019

Getting Inky And Paint Splats
























It's a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Things With Wings' so it could be Butterflies, Ladybirds, Aeroplanes,  or even Fairies.  I used this gorgeous Fairy Mouse, I saw this and just had to have it and I love colouring it up.  I made my own background  and backing paper all with oxides and a stencil.

We have sponsorship this Month from


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.



                                                   





















And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'For Boys And Men',  So just go masculine for this challenge.  I don't have much in the way of male stamps in my Penny Black collection, so I tend to go for this one which is super cute.  I was a bit stuck as I didn't want to go too fussy by using patterened paper so I made my own.  I'm doing this a lot lately making my own backgrounds.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Crafts U Love plus A Clarity Art stencil  . Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your masculine stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black 4220K Miniful, Inksplat - Crafty Individuals, Sentiment - Sheena Douglass - Winter woodland, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks, Distress oxides, 
Embellishmments - Glamour dust, stickles, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x


13 comments:

Wendy L said...

These are gorgeous Tracy, love the Man one and I love making my own backgrounds too, you can get nice and messy, xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Fabulous cards Tracy and I can absolutely see why you couldn't resist that gorgeous little mouse, it's so cute. Fabulous background too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Lynne K said...

Your fairy mouse is gorgeous, Tracy, with her beautiful and delicately glittered wings, and she is showcased perfectly by your fabulous background paper. I like how you've used the same butterfly for the background and with the image to tie the two elements together. Love your PB Mini too. Have a good week,

Lynne

Ellibelle said...

They are both such cute cards! Such adorable critters!

Anonymous said...

These are both so sweet with adorable images and lovely colours!

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous creations Tracy, love the fairy mouse and the super backgrounds not only on the image but on the base of the card.
That mini is fabulous and just love all those splatters, great red, white and blue colours.

Kath x

brenda said...

Both of these are stunners Tracy, the mouse is an adorable image and very 'you' and coloured beautifully. The bold colours of your P B creation work really well with the stamp and love the background. I'm loving seeing your Oxide and inky backgrounds. Bx

Mervi said...

Two fab cards, love the mouse card, so sweet;-))m

Leanne Harris said...

Two great makes Tracy, love the mouse one but the PB one just shouts fun at you all over it!!!! Well done! xxx

Viv said...

Great cards Tracy... love the mouse! x

Linby said...

Love the background you created for the car. I've used that stamp so many times running out of inspiration - so thanks for the help! Your other card is so sweet too, that mouse is adorable.

Dora said...

Two beautiful cards.

Sally H said...

You are an absolute natural with those oxide backgrounds, Tracy! I love the mouse and your wonderful mini too. Both stunning cards x