Saturday 24 August 2019

A Cat In Dandelions
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Lynn's turn to host and she would like to see 'Feminine', so lots of scope there.

I decided to use a stamp I haven't used in a long while, Sweet Pea, I co-ordinated Distress Inks and Oxides so that I could colour my image and do the background so they matched colourwise.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-

£10 voucher and a surprise gift - From

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Sketch Saturday - #578 - Sketch



Recipe:-
Stamps - Sweet Pea - Dandelion, Sentiment - Freebie from a magazine, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, 
Tools - Heat tool, 
Embellishments - ribbon, glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Everything coordinated beautifully Tracy, so nice to see your inky backgrounds combined with your lovely colouring.

B x

Wendy L said...

Loving the colours in your back ground and made into a lovely card with that gorgeous stamp, xxx

Kathleen said...

Super background, great colour choice and a lovely image, beautifully coloured.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful image and gorgeous cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

Just love that fantasy image Tracy and the way you've coloured and mounted it :)

It's my first time here and I wanted to say how very sorry I am that you lost your beautiful son. The love you have for him shines out of his memory page. Sending love xx

KandA said...

Such a pretty card Tracy and I love the sweet image xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous colouring and fabulous card;-))m