Saturday 10 August 2019

The Night Sky
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Ellie's turn to host and she would like to see 'Sun, Moon, Stars or Baby'

Sometime ago I bought a Sheena Douglass Mystery bag from Crafters Companion, in it was some sparkle pens and I had no idea what to do with them.  Anyway just by pure accident I was stuck on the sofa with a very swollen ankle at the weekend and put YouTube on, I very rarely watch it.  I searched for Sheena Douglass as I like her stuff, and low and behold there was a background tutorial using the sparkle pens.  So using that tutorial I made this background with 3 colours, water and salt, you can't see the sparkle on the photo but it's there.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
Image result for joanna sheen honepond hill cd rom



Recipe:-
Stamps - Sweet Pea,
Colouring Mediums - Sheena Douglass - Sparkle Pens, Spectrum Noirs, Distress Inks, 
Tools - Signature Dies - Starburst SD067, Grand Calibur, Sea Salt, 
Embellishments - Glamour Dust, White Gel Pen, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

What a beauty Tracy, it has a real wow factor with the lovely intensity of colours in the background and the softness of the yellows in the foreground. Hope your ankle is on the mend.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a great design, Tracy. Love the sweet image and the star die is gorgeous!

Linby said...

I love the salt technique and your background really adds dimension and impact to your stamping focal point.

Kathleen said...

That is a really super background, gorgeous colours , great addition of the star die with the touch of glitter and a really lovely image.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Tracy and the background does look fab, xxxx

Mervi said...

Cute image and beautifully done;-))m

Mummylade said...

What an adorable image!

Sally H said...

Wow! What an amazing background! I love your card! I bought a set of those sparkle pens after I got a card using them from Pinky last year. They are great aren't they.