Saturday 25 January 2020

Dragons Taking Flight

























 Hello lovely bloggers, It's time for a new challenge today at AllsortsThis week is my turn to host and I would like to see the theme 'Take Flight', so that could be Birds, Helicopters, Dragons or even Butterflies, just anything that can fly.

I started with a round Gel Plate, I found it a lot easier to get the effect I wanted than with the bigger 5x7, I'm still needing practice with that one.  I brayered the plate with Colorbox ink, then sprinkled it with some Brusho's.  Then stamped Dragons and tree's all from Lavinia.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the sponsor for this week:-



Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - LAV552 Dragon Set, LAV478 Fairy Fir Tree, LAV094 Fir Tree 1, 
Colouring Mediums - Brusho's, Colorbox Inks, Versafine Clair, 
Tools - Gel Plate, Brayer, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

12 comments:

brenda said...

I agree about this size Gelli Plate Tracy it's ideal and gets far more use than the 6" or A4 ones, I find this one works well on an acrylic block as though it were a stamp.

You have created a really magical scene with the Dragons and nice idea stamping the single tree outside the frame.

B x

brenda said...

Forgot to say thanks for a great theme.

B x

Linby said...

wow this is amazing work, just love the effect you achieved.

Wendy L said...

Wow, looks amazing Tracy. Xxx

Donna Ellis said...

It looks amazing, Tracy! I just purchased a gelli plate and hope to practice next month on it! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

Fiona said...

A great theme and I'm hoping to join in - I love your image with those dragons - great card

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, love the round background (one for my wishlist too). It's like the dragons in the Game of thrones 😯m

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Tracy..stunning.

luv CHRISSYxx

Ellibelle said...

What a great challenge theme Tracy, and your card is so beautifully done!

Crafting Queen said...

This is stunning!

Vicky Hayes said...

The background is stunning Tracy and makes your dragon scene feel so dramatic! Vicky x

Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

More than 160k men and women are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

It's effective and it works all the time.

You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it up with water half full

2) Then use this strange hack

you'll be 2 lbs skinnier in the morning!