Sunday 5 January 2020

Moonlight Wishes

























Happy New Year to you all, it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Favourite Stamp', well at the moment frankly any Lavinia stamp is my favourite and to mix them with this Inkylicious Fairy is just the right combo for a magical scene.  I started with a Distress Oxide background then built up the scene around the fairy on the branch.

We have sponsorship this Month from


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.

























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Make It Feminine',  so it's quite an easy one.  I love this cute Hedgehog but don't get a chance to use it very much.  I wanted her to be centre stage so didn't want to go too fussy.

We have prizes from Penny Black and Blade Rubber Crafts.  Now isn't that definitely worth getting your Girly stamps out for.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.
















These are my goodies I bought yesterday from the Lavinia shop, my Hubby took me as part of my Christmas present and I took my money I got for Christmas off family.  It was a two hour drive each way but worth it.  I went a bit over what I had to spend but I just couldn't resist.  Brenda thank you for inspiring me to give the inks and stamps a go, I'm hooked and what a release it gives me.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 30-026 - Tiny wishes, Lavinia, Inkylicious, 
Papers - Craft Sensations = Vintage Roses, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Signature Dies - SD042 - Butterfly Flourish, 
Embellishments - pearls, ribbon, SprinkleIT, Gel pen, Gelly Roll pen, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

12 comments:

Marlies said...

Happy New Year Tracy. Two beautiful cards. A beautiful fairy scene. I keep wanting to give the inky scene cards a try but somehow never get round to it but I do love them.
The second card is very cute and adorable.
Enjoy your new crafty goodies. Marlies x

Lynne K said...

Your hedgehog is very cute, Tracy, but I must say you are on a roll with your Lavinia/fairy cards! This one is absolutely gorgeous and I love the colours. Enjoy your new Lavinia goodies! x

brenda said...

So you have already been on that special trip Tracy, how exciting and what a super collection of goodies to play with.

I am so pleased that you are enjoying your inky crafting and it really shows through in your creations, both of today's are lovely so different but equally beautiful.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

Great creations Tracy, I looooove Lavinia and Inkylicious so that's one is right up my street and your PB make is very different to that first one but sooooo nice too!! xxxx

Linby said...

I'm so pleased you are enjoying using your new found stamps - the first card is a real stunner and just beautiful.
Your PB card is so sweet too.

Ellibelle said...

Both are so beautiful, Tracy. I need to learn how to create such amazing backgrounds with distress oxides, time to plan on watching some youtube videos! The fairy scene is absolutely stunning!
Your hedgie card is so sweet as well with this cutie and so perfect for the feminine theme.

It's wonderful that you got to go to the Lavinia store, all I can do is order online (any stamps) most of our "brick and mortar" stamp shops have closed. A 2 hour drive would definitely be worth it! Enjoy your new goodies!!

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card.

Kathleen said...

Two really fabulous cards Tracy, an absolutely stunning scene and lovely colours on your first card your backgrounds are stunning.
A really sweet image and a very pretty card, sweet image and lovely delicate papers with lovely dies too.

Kath x

Sally H said...

Your hedgie is a real cutie, Tracy, but that fairy scene is breathtakingly gorgeous! I absolutely love it! I hope you have lots of fun with your new goodies, and carry on getting inky.

Anonymous said...

i love your colouring on the first beautiful card and of course the second one is just so sweet! looks like your goodies will be keeping you busy. i also have to travel 2 hours each way to get to my local stamp store but it's so worth it. enjoy your stash.

Mervi said...

Two fabulous cards, loved again the fairy card;-))m

AlisonC said...

Very pretty and I love the moody sky. x