Saturday 28 March 2020

The Fisherman

























Good morning Bloggers, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this awful time, I've been trying to keep Bobby focused on his school work, but there's links coming through all the time from various teachers on various subjects.  To be honest I don't know where I am with it all, I just hope Bobby understands what he's doing.  I thought I'd have lots of crafting time but not the case, then Bobby needs my laptop for homework so I can't do commenting.  
Our challenge  here at Allsorts could help you if your in isolation to pass time and help take your mind off it all for a little while.

This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Men & Boys'
We would like to see anything masculine for men or boys

I started by brayering a background, then using an Inkylicious create a scene set I started to stamp the scene using versaclair inks.  I built the foliage up with some Lavinia stamps.  There is some sparkle on the water which I did with some SprinkleITS, but hasn't been picked up on camera.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
Image result for rare earth new york
Rare Earth A4 stamp set 


Recipe:-
Stamps - Inkylicious - creata a scene - Boating, Lavinia - LAV505 - Spanish moss foliage, LAV387 - meadow grass,
Colouring Mediums - Distress oxide inks, Versaclair inks, 
Tools - Brayer, Inkylicious moon stencil, 
Embellishments - SprinkleITS, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Tracy.
Our beach is opening from ice, and my hubby is looking the boat with that eye...lol;-))m

brenda said...

Such depth and atmosphere Tracy and a perfect card for the guys. I've not used that stamps for ages so maybe I should dig it out.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a great scene you created, so perfect for this week's theme and loving these stamps!

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning Tracy, everything is spot on and the colours are gorgeous.

Kath x

Marlies said...

A beautiful serene and peaceful scenery Tracy. Stunning! Marlies x

Wendy L said...

Love it Tracy, I have been practising my inking of backgrounds so watch this space haha, xxx

Linby said...

Just lovely inking to produce a very tranquil scene.