Saturday 4 April 2020

Hitching A Ride














Good morning Bloggers, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this awful time, 
Our challenge  here at Allsorts could help you if your in isolation to pass time and help take your mind off it all for a little while.

This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Old or/and New'

My something old is the DL card, I have these in my stash but very rarely use them and my new is the Lavinia Snail stamps, which I bought with my Birthday money, and is something I never thought I would like or buy, but I love them.  I started with a background made using a Gel plate and brusho's. then did a moon/sun using a mask.  all the stamps to make the scene are Lavinia.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-


This is for the following challenge:-
1. 2 Craft Crazy critters - #37 - Anything Goes

Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - LAV605 Samuel, LAV607 Snail Set, LAV613 Twisted Vine Set, LAV589 Mystic Swirl, LAV387 Meadow Grass, LAV197 Field Grass, LAV563 Meadow Mushrooms, LAV561 Mini Meadow Mushrooms, 
Colouring Mediums - Colorbox, Brusho's, Versafine Clair
Tools - Inkylicious moon/sun mask,  White gel pen, Gelly roll pen,
Embellishments - Lavinia moon dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

I'm the same with DL cards Tracy, it's a shame we don't use them more often because they make a nice change. You have created another magical scene down in the woods, it's the type of crafting I never thought I would see you do but I'm so pleased that you are because your a natural.

B x

Mervi said...

One gorgeous and magical forest card, beautiful;-))m

Sarn said...

Those new snail stamps are adorable. Great background too. xxx

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done, Tracy. Loving this scene!

Kathleen said...

Hi Tracey, great title for your post and some super images and a fabulous background. Thank you.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

It is a wonderful card Tracy and the P B one today is gorgeous as is the rainbow one, beauti ful background, xxx

Linby said...

A beautiful scene, you got the perspective so well.

*Vicki* said...

Your scene is absolutely stunning Tracy! I love the snail hitching a ride on his friend there! LOL! Fantastic details in your design! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)