Sunday 5 April 2020

Team Effort With Rainbows

























Good morning friends, I hope you are all staying well and safe in these unpredictable times, Bobby has just broke up for the Easter Holiday so a break from home schooling for a couple of weeks, thankfully, I can help him with some of his work but keeping a track of what he's done as it's all on line is hard. Anyway here's some new challenges, hopefully these can take your mind of things for a bit.
Here's  new challenges for a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' This was fun, I used a brayer with my oxides to create the background in rainbow colours.  I then stamped the Lavinia Dandelions, and from a magazine freebie stamp set I used a dandelion Cypsela stamp to do them floating around, (got the proper name from google), the sentiment is from Lavinia and works well with the dandelions. Finally I  doodled a border around the edge.  My daughter did ask what have you used round the edge, I said I doodled it with a fine liner pen, she said how on earth did you cope doing that and not doing it straight, what does that say about me.  I've truly turned a corner with crafting, getting inky, squiggly lines and not using embellishments.  For anyone who knows me well everything has to be clean lines, symmetrical and pretty, that's pretty much how I am in life.

We have sponsorship this Month from






'be Creative!'  with a £25 voucher

This is for the following challenge:-
1. Crafty Gals Corner - #205 - Use Flowers

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.
























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Anything Goes' so how easy is that.  For my creation I used a favourite stamp of mine PB Team Effort, just love this image, the background piece was done using distress inks and a Lavinia stamp.  And to add some sparkle I added some Moon Dust, then went with some more doodled borders.


We have prizes from Penny Black and Swedish House Crafts

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Cute Card Thursday - #628 - Anything Goes
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Happy Birthday

Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 3980K - Team Effort, Lavinia - LAV589 - Mystic Swirl, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Spectrum Noirs, Distress inks, 
Tools - Brayer, Fine Liner Pen,
Embellishments - Lavinia moon dust, Gelly Roll pen, Glamour Dust, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Stay Safe and well
Happy crafting
Tracy x

14 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards both,
happy new week despite all;-))m

Viv said...

Great cards Tracey!

pinky said...

Love the soft colours on your rainbow card Tracy! Very pretty. How cute is your PB one but, love it!!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two gorgeous cards Tracy and your little bear is a real cutie. Take care of yourself and stay safe. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Kathleen said...

Two really lovely creations Tracy, both with super images and designs.

Kath x

Lynne K said...

Love your rainbow card, Tracy, so delicate yet so striking. And the PB bear is just adorable and beautifully coloured.

Hope you (and Bobby) manage to have some fun and relaxation over the Easter hols, and that you all stay safe and well. xx

Leanne Harris said...

Two gorgeous cards, your PB make is beautifully coloured Tracy - I love it! xxxxx

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations, loving the pretty rainbow colors on the first card and how very sweet it the second one!!

Linby said...

two wonderful cards.

brenda said...

I always love the cards you create with that PB Bear image Tracy and your brayered rainbow background is super, I did giggle at Jodie's comment, it's the sort I would get that this end.

B x

Crafting Andy said...

Great cards. But yep - scary times. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Dora said...

Two beautiful cards.

Anonymous said...

I love your rainbow card, so very pretty, and of course the teddy image is adorable, very sweet card!

Sally H said...

two wonderful cards, Tracy! I love them both, but particularly the rainbow one, and those dandelions are so delicate! Sorry I didn't get here sooner xxx