Saturday 18 April 2020

Simply Flowers

























Good morning Bloggers, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this awful time, 
Our challenge  here at Allsorts could help you if your in isolation to pass time and help take your mind off it all for a little while. 

This week is our lovely Ellie's turn to host and she would like to see 'Flowers and /or Showers'

To make my card I used magazine freebies, I started by creating a background with Distress Oxides, I then used an embossing folder for my base. Then repeated the embossing folder on to a separate piece of card, coloured the flowers then fussy cut them out, then added them over the top of the flowers on the base card. added a sentiment and that was it.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
These lovely layering stamps



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful Tracy! Loving this pretty color palette!

brenda said...

This is so soft and delicate Tracy, your inky background sets the perfect scene base for the delicate embossing and blooms.

B x

Wendy L said...

So pretty Tracy, love the pastel shades.
They are talking of extending our lockdown to 9th may, getting a royal decree this week,xxx

Mervi said...

It's a beautiful and adorable card. Loved the other weekend's cards too.
I did a lot crocheting at Easter while watching tv series;-))m

Linby said...

Very pretty and a lovely CAS design.