Tuesday 18 August 2020

Summer Relaxation

























Welcome to a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Make It Masculine'  for this card I used a circular Gel Plate with Distress oxide in Speckled Egg, I do love this colour.  I sprinkled Brusho's on and used this as a base for stamping onto.  I used free stamps from the magazine Creative Stamping and created a scene, which I coloured with Water colour pencils.  To take the plainness of the white I stamped in Speckled egg a lvinia stamp in the corners.


The prizes for this Month are:-


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their effort.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Crafty Calendar challenge - August - Anything Goes
2. Crafty Creations - #412 - Anything Goes
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Midsummer Blues



















And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Say It With Flowers'  I love this cute image, I don't have the stamp these images were sent to me a long time ago, but I have used the last now and thing I maybe need the stamp as it's so cute.  So my base backing card was created using Distress Oxides in just two colours, Squeezed lemonade and Dried Marigold.  The next layer I stamped lots of daisies from a Prickley Pear set, then coloured them with water coloured pencils.  Then the last layer is my image, coloured again with Water Coloured Pencils, I edged each layer with a black Posca pen to define the layers.  Love colouring with my pencils at the moment.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Stamp Addicts   Definitely worth getting your Penny Black stamps out isn't it!

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #41 - Anything Goes
2. Cute Card Thursaday - #647 - Bright Colours



Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 3206J - Crossing Bridges, Magazine Freebies from Creative Stamping, Prickley Pear, Lavina - Mystic swirls, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides,  Posca Pen, Faber-Castell Aqua Pencils, Versafine Clair, Brusho's
Tools - Gel Plate,  


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Such a tranquil scene on the first card Tracy and it fits very nicely into the Gelli circle, need to add that new colour to my next order.

Your second card has a lovely fresh feel to it with the two shades of yellow.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

Two great makes Tracy, that first one is perfect (always difficult to know what to do for the men!) and your PB make is just so cute, it's adorable xxxx

Kathleen said...

Two really lovely creations. A really lovely scene and a great design on your first card.
Super cute image, great choice of colours and two really lovely backing papers.

Kath x

Linby said...

Beautiful scene - it looks wonderful. Those background flowers on the second card go so well with the pretty image and your inky background is the perfect backdrop to it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous fishing scene, but I'm here for the mouse and it's the most adorable. Love the daisies. Sorry to be a little late but,thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Beverley said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in this months 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x