Sunday 6 September 2020

An Announcement - And Getting Back To Nature

I am really excited  to tell you we are the new Chocolate Baroque Challenge, a UK company whose stamps are high quality, with elegance and style.

 Here listed  as this is our first challenge are the basics:
  • We are a stamping challenge and the focal element of you entry must be hand stamped and reflect the months theme.
  • Digital images are not eligible.
  • Any make of stamp can be used on your entries.
  • But entries using a Chocolate Baroque stamp will go into the prize draw twice and be eligible for selection in a Featured Designer spotlight.
For the theme see below the Stamping Sensations challenge


























So a new month for Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges:-

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'The Great Outdoors'  I have made a file, which I am going to use to keep my notes about Inks, Paints etc in.  I started with some grey board which was cut into three pieces, I then cut white card stock to cover them, the ring binder mechanism I bought on ebay, and using Distress Inks and Lavinia stamps I created my outdoor scenes.































Our prize this month will be two A4 stamp sheets from the Rare Earth collection (actual sets may vary).

Rare Earth A4 Stamp Set Yesterday's Games | Set of 37           

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.


























And now onto my second challenge creation for We Love Chocolate Baroque, where the theme is 'Butterflies, Birds & Bees Or Anything With Wings', 

I stamped the main image, Chocolate Baroques Butterfly mind, then masked it off before creating a background using Brusho's, and a script stamp.  I then stamped out the individual butterflies and painted them with Distress Inks.  I peeled off the mask which left me with a white untouched image.  I added the painted butterflies raising them of the card. Then added my sentiment.

The Prize:-
The prize for our lucky winner selected by Random Generator will receive an A4 Chocolate Baroque stamp set of their choice or smaller stamp/sets to the same value.




Each week in September there will be a prize giveaway here........or you can click on the photo and it will take you to the challenge blog. Please share the above photo on your own blog and keep an eye out to see what you can win each Tuesday in September.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

13 comments:

brenda said...

So much colour and creativity in one post Tracy and not sure where to start. Adore your Lavinia creations, all the interest and super designs.

Your Chocolate Baroque creation using Butterfly Film Strip is equally delightful, a great post.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

A great CB make Tracy and beautiful Lavinia makes too xxxxx

Mervi said...

Wow, what a magical creation, totally gorgeous. And love the butterfly card too;-))m

Marlies said...

Your file looks realy fantastic Tracy. I love the sceneries you made.
Your card for CB looks great too. A lovely background for the elegant butterflies. Marlies

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

First of all, Im thrilled about the new Chocolate Baroque challenge, definitely one for me. Your butterfly card is gorgeous and I love your Brusho background too. Your file is stunning. I really love your work with Lavinia stamps and this is no exception, it's fabulous xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful outdoor scenes cards and an equally beautiful butterflies card! I love how you've done the backgrounds and your colour choices.

Kathleen said...

What a cracking post, you are really spoiling us with this fabulous collection of gorgeous cards. Some real stunners here Tracy.

Kath x

Linby said...

Love your file cover - so pretty and colourful and great that you've made it yourself too.
amazing how you used the butterfly film strip stamp, you've really brought it to life.

Ellibelle said...

Such beautiful work! Love the gorgeous colors!

Bunny said...

Fluttering by to see your beautiful creations. Lovely colors. [Bunny]

Kathleen said...

This has just reappear again on my reading list saying 10 hours ago, oh I wish I knew what was going on, I am too old for all this stupidity.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kath x

Sally H said...

Your creations for both challenges are absolutely stunning, Tracy! A feast for the eyes! Your folder is absolutely superb! Wonderful colours and beautiful stamping!

mamawcindy said...

What a wonderful job on your file and your butterfly card is so pretty! Your so creative. Love It!