Saturday 19 September 2020

In The Garden-0




 











Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'My Lovely Garden'

First I created a background using Distress oxides, then stamped on it with a script stamp in Iced Spruce as I didn't a bold colour.  I die cut two frames and stamped my image in the small one.  I coloured the image with Distress inks.  Made some clouds using a Clarity cloud mask.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-





















The winner of my prize from the birthday celebration last week is KT Fit Kitty, please email me with your details, congratulations.



Recipe:-
Stamps - Pink Fresh Studios - sentiment, Sarah Kay - Rose's Garden, Crafty Individuals - Inky Script
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinder dies - Timeless Rectangles, Clarity - Cloud mask,


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

14 comments:

Mummylade said...

Wow, you really do a great job with the oxides, I haven't had the guts to try them, keep sticking with my distress inks :). And the frames are just up my alley, gorgeous!!

brenda said...

It's a very pretty soft pastel background Tracy and an image that I always love to see coloured up.

I'm going to hunt down the cloud mask you mentioned as the old one I have has seen better days.

B x

Linby said...

a very pretty image and she looks lovely in the colours you chose and those fab clouds. Love the die cuts (I haven't used those for ages!) and the inky background, it all looks so good together.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, because I love Sarah Kay's, beautiful colouring and frame;-))m

Kathleen said...

Another gorgeous background Tracy and just love that die frame showcasing that very pretty image.

Kath x

Suzanne H said...

Such a lovely card! Congrats to my friend Kitty for the win.

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, xxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with one of my favourite Sarah Kay stamps. So sweet! Marlies

Sally H said...

Such a pretty card, Tracy! your background is wonderful x

Ellibelle said...

Sarah Kay images are so beautiful and loving this wonderful garden inspired card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is gorgeous, and so is your colouring! I love the decorative frame! Woot, woot! I can't believe I was the winner! Thank you so much! I will email you! Very excited!

mamawcindy said...

Love your card. So Sweet! Love the clouds. I need to get me a cloud mask. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This card is so sweet and delicate, beautiful design! Love the way you made the background, the cute girl is so beautifully coloured and the frames look just gorgeous!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Tracy and your autumnal colours are just perfect x