Sunday 4 October 2020

Autumn Glory













Welcome to my blog, it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations  this month the theme is 'Autumn Glory' I have used a sponsors image of Dora's called Flower 15,  First I made a wood effect background with Distress inks, then I took some Freebie stamps to build up some foliage , with acorns and berries too.  I coloured then cut out the flowers and then stamped some toadstools and cut them out too and arranged over the foliage.  I liked the little mouse so I added him too, and finally added some highlights and splashes with a white Posca pen.

We have sponsorship this Month from
 Stamp Addicts with a fab £25 store voucher. 







And our very own Dora who designs some wonderful images, the winner will be able to choose some images from her store.










This is for the following challenges:-
1. Aud Sentiments - #261 - Fall/Halloween


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.


This is for the following challenges:-
1. Crafty Creations - #413 - Anything Goes

And now onto my second challenge creations for We Love Chocolate Baroque, where the theme is 'Anything Goes', It would be nice if you could use a chocolate Baroque stamp for this challenge, but if you don't have any you can join in with other brands.
















I created two cards for this challenge, my first is made using Chocolate Baroque's stamp set Timeless, so I created a distress Oxide background, I then stamped the main stamp over the inky background, I stamped the largest pocket watch again, coloured it then using embossing powder I embossed three layers.  I put it in the freezer for a few hours then when I took it out I bent it to give it a cracked effect, I normally use Rangers crackle glaze but when I opened it, It had dried out, then I remembered this freezer technique Lesley (Chocolate Baroque) did on one of her facebook lives.  I stamped the word Timeless from the set, I die cut some corners and cogs and embossed them with a powder I made up myself to make it look rustic.  Then to finish off a few splashes with a white Posca pen.

For my second card I created a brusho background on the Gel plate, then stamped this cottage and coloured with watercolour pencils.  Using the Thistle Butterfly set I made up the scene with the plants.  Some moondust glitter and highlights completed my scene.

Our prize:-
Is the winners choice of an A4 Chocolate Baroque stamp set, or stamps to the same value. We will also be on the lookout for our next Featured Designer selected from entries using Chocolate Baroque stamps.


Chocolate Baroque

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps -  Dora's image - Flower 15, Creative stamping magazine freebies, Chocolate Baroque - Patchwork Landscape, Thistle Butterfly, Timeless, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress oxides, Versafine clair, Brusho's, colorbox ink, Faber Castell Aqua pencils, 
Tools - Gel Plate, Dies - Prickly Pear steampunk gears, 
Embellishments - Posca Pens, Lavinia's moondust - Rosebud glow, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

16 comments:

brenda said...

A real bumper post of loveliness Tracy all with a superb Autumnal feel to them, I adore what you have created with Dora's flowers and adding the little mouse is genius.

B x

Mervi said...

Three fabulous cards, have to say the timeless is my fave;-))m

KarinsArtScrap said...

Tracy gorgeous cards and fab designs

Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Three beautiful card.

Leanne Harris said...

A gorgeous post Tracy, you clearly enjoy Autumn and it's beautiful colours. My favourite in the timeless one xxxxx

pinky said...

Wow your cards are absolutely gorgeous Tracy. I love how you have captured a vintage feel to all of them. So beautifully put together. Hugs
Pinky

Joan said...

Stunning Autumn card Tracy! And I love the little mouse too


Joan x

Marlies said...

All beautiful cards Tracy, You've made a wonderful background and added lovely elements to the card with Dora's flower on. Great card. The other two are very stylish too. I have never heard of the feazer techniek but it looks good! Marlies

Ellibelle said...

These are all so beautifully done!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

All your three cards are so different and lovely. My fav is the first one, with that so true sentiment and the cute mouse, but love very much also Timeless, such beautiful masculine feel!

Mrs.B said...

Three lovely cards Tracy and I love your inspiration with Dora's flowers, the addition of the little mouse is so sweet.
Love both the CB cards, and you created a lovely little scene.
Avril xx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous collection of super makes, great images, super backgrounds and really great colour combinations. Three beauties.

Kath x

Billie A said...

Wonderful autumn card. Great images and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments

Wendy L said...

They all look wonderful Tracy, xxx

Linby said...

A fab trio of lovely makes. The CB "house" is one of my fave stamp sets and you've used it beautifully. Love those watches and clocks too.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx